Monday, August 30, 2010

Last day in Sarajevo (or How I stopped worrying and wanted to come back)

Well, today (July 15th) marks our last full day in the capital city of Bosnia & Herzegovina. I must say that it has been a helluva ride, and it's not even close to being done yet. Camp starts up tomorrow and that's going to be exciting. As far as I know we have 8 people, correction, students coming along with us. But before that we have the last day of English class and the students have their finals, oral, and they must write a conversation using all of the idioms they learned through the course. Meliha also taught us our last Bosnian class yesterday which was quite hilarious. It went from teaching us body parts to just random things we wanted to learn like; lud sam kar struja, which translates to I'm crazy like electricity. Yeah, I don't get it either but it sounds brilliant. Today's entry will be shorter again, but it may be continued at a later date. Ende. (Note: I will write a wrap up entry, now that it's been a little over a month since we've been back.)

No comments:

Post a Comment